A truly portable spa
• Our spas have been designed for easy transport.
• Fits easily in the back of a pick-up truck or on a small trailer.
• In-store customer pickup or delivery right to your doorstep
• Quick start-up guide included for easy, unassisted start-up.
Adjustable ambient lighting
• L.E.D. main light (1)
Relax in your Spa-Ô and let yourself be impregnated by the magic of color. Your choice of color and rhythm according to your preferences.
All Season Insulation
The best insulation on the market
Roxul™ Rockwool high-energetic efficiency that is moisture-resistant and easily removable for maintenance
High-performance thermo-layer reflective film that keeps the heat inside the spa and leaves the cold out.
Each house is unique, which is why we have developed 3 shell colors for our Spa-Ô.
You have the choice between Moka, Sand, or Charcoal.
We use the best components (jets and electronic equipment) from the Balboa brand which is recognized worldwide for its quality as well as the durability and reliability of its products.
This equipment is optimized for simple and easy use in your spa.
In addition to the water heater, our spas are equipped with a natural friction heating system. When water flows quickly through our two Innovaflow adapters, the water particles clash and create heat in the vortex created by the two Innovaflow.
This means your water heater will be much less solicited and you will you achieve energetic savings which will result in lower electricity costs. And you don’t have to do a thing!
The Spa-Ô is equipped with integrated coasters built into the mold to make your life easier when you enjoy a relaxing massage.
Useful when you are with young children, or required for your late evening glass of wine. Magical evenings are ahead!
• Standard model with 12 adjustable stainless steel jets
• Chrome model with 17 adjustable stainless steel jets
Each seat in the Spa-Ô has a different and unique massage, according to your needs.
No hassle installation
• No site preparation.
• Sits on any solid, level surface.
Our spas are freestanding and made of one solid piece (monocoque). This explains why you don’t have any complicated preparation to do before installation.
Patented integrated sliding step
Access to the Spa-Ô is made simple with its unique integrated sliding step. As needed, it quickly retracts into the Spa-Ô.
Plug & Play
• No electrician required for 120V installation.
• 100% convertible to 240V if needed (by an electrician).
• Plugs directly into the wall.
We chose the best material for the structure for our spas: virtually indestructible and lightweight, polyethylene doesn’t retain bacteria and prevents its development.
• Totally sealed and protected bottom
• One-piece spa (monocoque)
• Easy-care material