The Storm gets its name from nature. The often uncontrollable force of nature that is the storm reminds us of the powerful movement of water and the constant warm currents when we use the Storm spa; however, you can be in full control of this one. The Storm spa is equipped with 20 resistant stainless steel jets placed in such a way as to provide you with a unique and varied massage depending on your position or where you are sitting in the spa.
Air control valve
The Storm spa has an easy-to-use air control valve which increases the power of the jets in the spa.
To facilitate transport or travel from home to the cottage, we have integrated carrying handles in the Storm mold on each side of the spa.
This way, the spa is easily transportable by two people.
- Adjustable cascading waterfall with multicolor L.E.D. backlighting.
- Overflow with integrated coasters.
- Includes a control valve that lets you adjust the waterfall flow in order to have the power that suits your level of relaxation.
- 2 wraparound captain’s chairs to make you feel as if you were sitting in a sports car, including one chair being 2″ wider and 2″ deeper
- 3-person bench with curved ends so you can sit or lounge on the bench.
- Ideal for people 5′ to 6’4″.
L.E.D – illuminated exterior corners
The Storm spa is equipped with color-changing L.E.D. corner lights. These lights will illuminate your spa and its surrounding areas to create a peaceful oasis conducive to relaxation. You have access to a selection of colors and rhythms that will meet your needs.
Triangulation massage & more...
Our spa features a unique type of triangulation massage. Each jet gap is different from top to bottom and bottom to the top, providing a unique massage experience at every seat.
The Storm have 20 adjustable stainless steel jets including 2 jets for neck massage and 2 jets for foot massage.
No hassle installation
- No site preparation.
- Sits on any solid and level surface.
Our spas are freestanding and made of one solid piece (monocoque). This explains why you don’t have any complicated preparation to do before installation.
Plug & Play
- No electrician required for 120v installation.
- 100% convertible to 240v if needed (by an electrician).
- Plugs directly into the wall.
- Very wide removable dual-access panels on all 4 sides of the spa.
- Easy removable and reusable insulation.
Compared to the industry standard spa, the Storm is easy access and requires no long and complicated procedures to access the equipment.
The Storm is 100% serviceable.