The Stream was engineered to combine comfort and roominess. It was designed with multiple seating options for massage variety and to accommodate different body shapes and sizes. It also has an oversized footwell for added leg comfort. The Stream features unique and comfortable seats, each with an avant-garde massage style and approach. The lounge chairs are very roomy and two of them have armrests for added comfort. The extended rest station has multiple functions combining comfort for a single person or a couple, creating a different and special experience. The Stream also has two cool down seats that provide a break from your massage or simply, a chance to freshen up a bit without having to exit the spa.
- Our spa features a unique type of triangulation massage;
- Each jet gap is different from top to bottom and bottom to the top, providing a unique massage experience at every seat;
- The Stream have 32 adjustable stainless steel jets including 4 jets for neck massage, 4 for legs and 3 jets for the feet.
- Ultra-powerful jet allowing control of very precise massage zones in the spa;
- Equipped with 4 positions/functions allowing you to have control on one side or the other of the spa as well as on the entire spa;
- The last position allows you to centralize the entire power of the spa in the Whirlpool jet, thus creating an ultra-powerful and impressive jet allowing a deep massage of the back, legs or arms, depending on your location in the spa.
- Adjustable cascading waterfall with multicolor LED backlighting;
- Overflow with integrated coasters;
- Includes a control valve that lets you adjust the waterfall flow in order to have the power that suits your level of relaxation.
- 3 versatile seats with an ergonomic bed which doubles as a “Love seat”;
- Angle at the knee optimized for better comfort in the spa;
- Seat backrest with a unique angle at each position allowing diversity and a massage unique to each seat;
- 2 “Cool seat” allowing you to sit higher and relax without massage;
- Ideal for people 5′ to 6’3″.
Air Mix Control
Do you want to enjoy your massage with or without an air mix? You have the complete control!
- The air control valve enables you to easily set your jet action;
- It also makes it simple to stop the air before you replace your cover.
Plug & Play
- As soon as you receive your spa, you can plug it into a standard 120V outlet and start using it right away! There’s no reason to call in an electrician;
- Depending on your needs, you can convert it to 240V (this change must be made by a certified electrician).
- The water heater is up to 4 times more powerful when your spa is converted on a 240V connection;
- Water heating is therefore almost 4 times faster! Note that the power of the pump remains the same;
- A certified electrician is required for the conversion.
Thermo Layer Insulation
- This new and unique method of insulation is a perfect match with the “thermal cabin effect” from the thermofoil insulation;
- The Stream performs better than ever in winter weather!
- Installation of the thermofoil may vary from image.
All Season Insulation
- Thermo-layer high-performance reflective film forms a tight curtain around the spa, keeping the heat inside and leaves the cold out;
- This type of insulation referred to as the “thermal cabin effect” is very efficient and will provide excellent insulation to your spa;
- Our spas are designed for harsh winters! A 240V connection is recommended for optimal heating performance.
- In addition to the water heater, our spas are equipped with a natural friction heating system;
- When water flows quickly through the InnovaFlow system, the particles clash and create heat in the vortex created by the two adapters;
- This means your water heater will be much less solicited and you will achieve energetic savings which will result in lower electricity costs. And you don’t have to do a thing!
Illuminated Exterior Corners
- The Stream spa is equipped with 8 color-changing LED corner lights;
- These lights will illuminate your spa and its surrounding areas to create a peaceful oasis conducive to relaxation;
- You have access to a selection of colors and rhythms that will meet your needs.
No Hassle Installation
• No site preparation;
• Sits on any solid, level surface.
Our spas are freestanding and made of one solid piece of polyethylene. This explains why you don’t have any complicated preparation to do before installation.
We chose the best material for the structure for our spas: virtually indestructible and lightweight, polyethylene doesn’t retain bacteria and prevents its development.
- Totally sealed and protected bottom;
- One-piece spa;
- Easy-care material.
Compared to the industry standard spa, the Stream is easy access and requires no long and complicated procedures to access the equipment:
- Very wide removable dual-access panels on all 4 sides of the spa;
- Easy removable and reusable insulation.
- The Stream is 100% serviceable.
- Integrated carrying handles on each side of the spa;
- Will facilitate transport or travel from home to the cottage;
- This way, the spa is easily transportable by two people.
- The inside color of the Stream is now graphite;
- It’s the same shell structure, with an even more modern look!
Panel Inserts Color
- The panel inserts have a new finish color: black.
- A new design ready to change the look of your backyard!
New Color: White
- The interior and exterior look of the Stream spa is stylish, and its popularity with consumers is undeniable. In recent years, many have asked for an option in a unique color;
- Now there’s the White Stream!
- With beautiful black doors, it’s sure to fit in perfectly with your home environment and be a hit with family and friends.